Laura Kill works in digitalisation research as part of the research project Science Communication. As part of Dr. Matthias Begenat’s team, she is responsible for the quantitative analysis of social media data.
- Building on her psychology degree, Laura Kill will complete her studies in legal psychology at the University of Bonn in 2020 and will conduct research in the field of consumers of child abuse images.
- Since May 2020, she has been working as a research assistant in the research project “Science Communication in Digitalisation Research” at the Center for Advanced Internet Studies.
- Since 2019, she has been supporting and coaching students in writing scientific texts
- 2017 to 2019 she was a research assistant in the GESINE Network Health.EN in the project “G.M.G.R. – Men Affected by Violence: Health and Risk Behaviour”, a research project in cooperation with RWTH Aachen University (https://www.ukaachen.de/kliniken-institute/klinik-fuer-psychiatrie-psychotherapie-und-psychosomatik/forschung/neuropsychologie/gmgr-projekt.html) In parallel, she worked as a psychological consultant for GESINE Intervention in the focus area “Prevention of Sexualised Violence”.
- from 2015 to 2019, she supported outpatient sex offender therapy at Die Brücke Dortmund e. V. as a working student and later as a psychological counsellor.
- She completed her bachelor’s degree in psychology at the Ruhr University Bochum in 2016.